PDFsharp & MigraDoc Foundation

PDFsharp - A .NET library for processing PDF & MigraDoc Foundation - Creating documents on the fly
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:47 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please read this before posting on this forum: Forum Rules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:17 pm 

Hey there,

Sorry to bother you.

Currently I'm writing a small application to help add signatures and passwords to a series of PDFs at a specific location. The PDFs have been created from a Word template.
Adding the signatures/passwords works great, however some of the PDFs have the signatures in slightly the wrong spot. I had originally just messed with the coordinates to find the sweet spot, but after testing the issue of the offset signatures came up. So I'm looking to find the area where the signature is supposed to be and then just add the signature at that location plus or minus some x or y value.

I tried using some PDF viewers to look for the field but I can't find anything related to the fields string (see attachment). Since it's not a fill-able field I can find any Rect value (or anything for that matter).

Basically I was hoping to find the string "Signature of employer or authorized person" and place the signature at some x,y just above that, but I'm not sure how to reliably go about finding something when it all seems to be gibberish.

Happy to clarify if needed.

PDFSharp 6.0.0 - Nuget

Attachments:
Screenshot 2024-04-02 085807.png
Screenshot 2024-04-02 085807.png [ 23.37 KiB | Viewed 19057 times ]