PDFsharp & MigraDoc Foundation

PDFsharp - A .NET library for processing PDF & MigraDoc Foundation - Creating documents on the fly
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:03 pm

All times are UTC


Forum rules


Please read this before posting on this forum: Forum Rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:01 am
Posts: 4
Hi all,
is it possible to insert U3D files inside a PDF in order to get a 3D object in Adobe Reader?

I found only a unaswered topic in this forum on that...

Thanks,
Giovanni


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:01 am
Posts: 4
Anyone? Will be supported in a future release?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 am
Posts: 297
johnnyontheweb wrote:
is it possible to insert U3D files inside a PDF in order to get a 3D object in Adobe Reader?
Not my area of expertise.
I'll ask the experts after the Holiday Season.

johnnyontheweb wrote:
I found only a unaswered topic in this forum on that...
I only found a question about exporting U3D files. You ask about importing U3D files.

johnnyontheweb wrote:
Will be supported in a future release?
Not yet on the roadmap. But the roadmap can be changed anytime.

_________________
Ă–hmesh Volta ("() => true")
PDFsharp Team Holiday Substitute


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:01 am
Posts: 4
() => true wrote:
johnnyontheweb wrote:
is it possible to insert U3D files inside a PDF in order to get a 3D object in Adobe Reader?
Not my area of expertise.
I'll ask the experts after the Holiday Season.

johnnyontheweb wrote:
I found only a unaswered topic in this forum on that...
I only found a question about exporting U3D files. You ask about importing U3D files.

johnnyontheweb wrote:
Will be supported in a future release?
Not yet on the roadmap. But the roadmap can be changed anytime.


Any news about that?

thanks


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:01 am
Posts: 4
No news, I guess...


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group